Rincon Consultants, Inc. is a highly qualified professional consulting firm comprised of environmental scientists, geologists, biologists, planners, environmental engineers, wetland scientists, GIS professionals, archaeologists and architectural historians, LEED accredited professionals, sustainability experts, and visual information specialists. We provide a wide range of services in environmental impact assessment, urban planning, soil and groundwater assessment & remediation, and biological and cultural resources, focusing on California's unique and challenging regulatory and policy environment.
Recognized as a Zweig Group nationally rated 'Best Places to Work' in 2015 and 2017, we invest in our employees through competitive salaries, benefits and incentive programs designed to further the professional development of each employee in line with the firm's business goals and needs.
The Associate Environmental Scientist will conduct and/or assist with the following:
- Phase I & II ESAs
- Soil/groundwater assessment/remediation performing research and collecting data
- Collecting samples for laboratory analysis
- Reviewing, interpreting, and summarizing laboratory results
- Field investigations and site inspections
- Environmental surveys and monitoring programs
- Construction projects involving soil contamination
- Field mapping, borehole logging, and aerial photographic analysis
- Subsurface investigations for residential, commercial, and public work projects
- Writing technical reports and proposals
- Designing charts and tables
- Preparing other graphic materials and documents
- Hazardous materials evaluations in the field