Rincon Consultants, Inc.is a highly qualified professional consulting firm comprised of environmental scientists, geologists, biologists, planners, soil scientists, wetland scientists, GIS professionals, LEED accredited professionals, and visual information specialists. We provide a wide range of services in environmental impact assessment, urban planning, soil and groundwater assessment & remediation, and biological resources, focusing on California's unique and challenging regulatory and policy environment.
Recognized as a 'Best Places to Work' in 2015, we invest in our employees through competitive salaries, benefits and incentive programs designed to further the professional development of each employee in line with the firm's business goals and needs.
We have an immediate opening and excellent professional growth opportunity for a Mid-Level Biologist/Permitting Specialist in Fresno, CA.
Mid-Level Biologist/Permitting Specialist
Rincon Consultants is seeking a Mid-Level Biologist/Permitting Specialist based in Fresno to provide full-time, on-site support for Construction Package 1 of the California High-Speed Train project.
The Mid-Level Biologist will:
- Work closely with the California High-Speed Rail Authority (Authority), Project and Construction Management Team (PCM), and Design/Build Contractor to support the successful delivery of the environmental compliance program for Construction Package 1
- Track compliance with all mitigation measures and permit conditions
- Review contractor compliance documents
- Conduct environmental compliance field inspections of active construction areas to document compliance
- Provide other as-needed support to the environmental compliance program
Relocation costs may be considered.