Rincon Consultants, Inc.is a highly qualified professional consulting firm comprised of environmental scientists, geologists, biologists, planners, soil scientists, wetland scientists, GIS professionals, architectural historians, LEED accredited professionals, and visual information specialists. We provide a wide range of services in environmental impact assessment, urban planning, soil and groundwater assessment & remediation, and biological & cultural resources, focusing on California’s unique and challenging regulatory and policy environment.
Recognized as a “Best Places to Work” in 2015 and 2017, we invest in our employees through competitive salaries, benefits, and incentive programs designed to further the professional development of each employee in line with the firm's business goals and needs.
We have an immediate opening for a Part Time Administrative Assistant in our San Luis Obispo and Carlsbad offices. This position will be approximately 20 hours per week.
The Administrative Assistant will:
- Answer incoming calls and direct calls appropriately
- Sorts and distributes mail. Affix postage to the outgoing mail daily and drop off at the Post Office
- Manage the shipping of returns and receipt of incoming packages. Distribute all incoming packages and supplies appropriately. Serve as primary resource person for shipping questions and assistance
- Deliver mail/faxes to employees. Maintain appropriate postage level and refill as necessary
- Organize office supply areas/supply closet, kitchen supplies, restroom supplies. Maintain appropriate inventory level and re-stock as needed
- Maintain printer areas and keep them stocked with letterhead, envelopes and labels
- Process and track all office supply orders from staff
- Provide professional staff support
- Maintain the company vehicles and accurately assess the maintenance needs of these vehicles
- Perform office closing routine (shut all windows, turn off all AC units, turn off coffee pot, turn off lights in vacant offices and lock the all doors)
- Provide support services to staff on a variety of projects
- Run miscellaneous errands as needed