Rincon Consultants, Inc.is a highly qualified professional consulting firm comprised of environmental scientists, geologists, engineers, biologists, planners, soil scientists, wetland scientists, GIS professionals, architectural historians, LEED accredited professionals, and visual information specialists. We provide a wide range of services in environmental impact assessment, urban planning, soil and groundwater assessment & remediation, and biological & cultural resources, focusing on California's unique and challenging regulatory and policy environment.
Recognized as a 'Best Places to Work' in 2015, we invest in our employees through competitive salaries, benefits and incentive programs designed to further the professional development of each employee in line with the firm's business goals and needs.
We have an immediate opening for a CARB Accredited Lead Greenhouse Gas Verifier in our Oakland, Sacramento, San Luis Obispo or Ventura, CA offices.
This position requires the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Participation in facility GHG verifications as the LEAD verifier
- Facility compliance audits and data collection
- Interviews of facility staff
- Review of facility equipment and data systems
- Developing verification reports and sampling and verification plans
- Working closely with project managers and clients on GHG projects
- Balancing the workload of many projects running simultaneously