Rincon Consultants, Inc. is a highly qualified multi-disciplinary environmental science, planning, and engineering consulting firm with offices in Carlsbad, Fresno, Los Angeles, Monterey, Oakland, Sacramento, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz and Ventura, California. Rincon was founded in 1994 and is currently staffed by more than 165 arborist, archaeologist, architectural historians, botanist, engineers, environmental scientist, geologist, GIS professionals, LEED accredited professionals, paleontologist, planners, restoration ecologist, soil scientist, visual information specialists, wetland scientist and wildlife biologist. In addition to our broad range of services and staff qualifications; one of our key strengths is our active involvement in projects from 'inception-to-implementation'.
We have an immediate opening and excellent professional growth opportunity for a Senior Biologist/Regulatory Specialist/Project Manager in our Ventura, Los Angeles, or Redlands office.
Recognized as a 'Best Places to Work' in 2015, we invest in our employees through competitive salaries, benefits and incentive programs designed to further the professional development of each employee in line with the firm's business goals and needs.
- Proposal writing
- Contract negotiations / confirm contractual obligations met
- Coordinating and tracking of assignments, scopes, schedules budgets and deliverables
- Technical writing
- Technical direction to staff
- Client communications
- QA / QC
- Client outreach
- Proposal writing
- Client interviews
- Conduct fieldwork necessary to complete biological documentation for projects
- Travel (with overnight stays) when needed
- Preparation of high quality technical studies and environmental documents. The Senior Biologist has the ability to manage and complete moderate to large sized projects and major tasks of larger projects. The majority of work is completed in a largely unsupervised manner.