Rincon Consultants is a leader in providing quality environmental consulting services throughout California. Recognized as a Zweig Group nationally-ranked 'Best Places to Work,’ we partner with clients in sectors such as transportation, energy and infrastructure, oil and gas, water, commercial and private development and government. Our 250+ associates in 14 offices located in northern, central, and southern CA are dedicated professionals who combine their passion with our purpose.
We are seeking dynamic, self-motivated, creative, and detail-oriented Contract Planning professionals interested in joining our Environmental Planning and Sustainability team. Our Contact Planners currently provide current and long-range planning services for government and private industries throughout California. We are specifically looking to fill contract planning positions immediately in our Oakland, Monterey, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, and Los Angeles offices.
The Contract Planner will:
Provide contract planning services for government agencies and/or for private individuals or corporations, with an emphasis on providing temporary current and/or long range planning services and planning entitlement services.
- Manage and/or complete assignments for municipal planning agencies, including assignments executed within agency offices (contract planning);
- Manage and/or complete land use and entitlement planning assignments for private individuals or corporations;
- Manage and/or complete long range land use planning documents such as local coastal plan updates, General Plan amendments, and Ordinance amendments.
- Attend meetings and public hearings pertaining to existing and potential projects;
- Conduct analysis and prepare documentation pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act
- Coordinate and consult with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies; and
- Perform all other duties as assigned by your supervisor(s).