Rincon Consultants is a leader in providing quality environmental consulting services throughout California. Recognized as a Zweig Group nationally-ranked 'Best Places to Work,’ we partner with clients in sectors such as transportation, energy and infrastructure, oil and gas, water, commercial and private development and government. Our 250+ associates in 14 offices located in northern, central, and southern CA are dedicated professionals who combine their passion with our purpose.
Rincon is growing, and we have an immediate opening and excellent professional growth opportunity for an experienced full-time Environmental Engineer, Geologist, or Hydrogeologist in our Oakland, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, or Carlsbad office. As a successful candidate you will be working closely with Senior- and Principal-level practitioners to scope, coordinate and conduct Phase I and II environmental site assessment projects, groundwater and soil vapor monitoring projects, remediation projects, and infrastructure development and storm water compliance projects. As an integral member of Rincon’s Environmental Site Assessment division you will collaborate among peers in conducting this work under the direction of Project Managers.
- Scope, coordinate, and execute soil, soil vapor, and groundwater assessment and remediation programs for a variety of business sectors
- Execute storm water compliance programs for large infrastructure projects and industrial sites
- Evaluate, analyze, and synthesize technical data relative to project-specific goals
- Contribute to preparation of Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment and monitoring compliance reports and technical proposals with a focus on accuracy, clarity, succinctness and document QA/QC
- Assist in the design, evaluation, and implementation of site remediation strategies
- Work with Project Managers and Principals in developing creative environmental project strategies and providing strong client representation and advocacy to regulatory agencies