Rincon Consultants, Inc.is a highly qualified professional consulting firm comprised of environmental scientists, geologists, biologists, planners, soil scientists, wetland scientists, GIS professionals, LEED accredited professionals, and visual information specialists. We provide a wide range of services in environmental impact assessment, urban planning, soil and groundwater assessment & remediation, and biological resources, focusing on California's unique and challenging regulatory and policy environment.
Recognized as a 'Best Places to Work' in 2015 & 2017, we invest in our employees through competitive salaries, benefits and incentive programs designed to further the professional development of each employee in line with the firm's business goals and needs.
We have an immediate opening for an Accounting/Billing Specialist in our Ventura, CA office.
- Responsible for project accounting/budget organization and set-up within our Deltek-Ajera ERP system
- Prepare regularly scheduled client invoices under the direction of Project Managers and Accounting Supervision
- Tracking and reporting of project budget versus actuals performance
- General knowledge and experience of project cost accounting and Work-in-Process
- Address project specific client and internal billing matters
- Receipt and entry of project subcontractor and other-direct-cost invoices
- Compiling, storing and retrieving data
- Performing various other accounting and administrative duties as required