Rincon Consultants is a leader in providing quality environmental consulting services throughout California. Recognized as a Zweig Group nationally-ranked 'Best Places to Work,’ we partner with clients in sectors such as transportation, energy and infrastructure, oil and gas, water, commercial and private development and government. Our 250+ associates in 14 offices located in northern, central, and southern CA are dedicated professionals who combine their passion with our purpose.
Rincon is growing, and we have an immediate opening and excellent professional growth opportunity for an experienced full-time Environmental Compliance Manager. As a successful candidate you will be working closely with Senior- and Principal-level practitioners to scope, coordinate and manage environmental compliance programs for large infrastructure projects throughout California. As an integral member of Rincon’s Environmental Compliance Management division you will collaborate among peers in conducting this work under the direction of Senior Project Managers.
- Scope, coordinate, and execute environmental compliance programs for large infrastructure programs
- Evaluate, analyze, and synthesize technical data relative to project-specific goals
- Execute storm water compliance programs for large infrastructure projects and industrial sites
- Manage the following programs: biological surveys, cultural resource surveys, SPCC, air monitoring, noise monitoring/mitigation, vibration monitoring/mitigation, hazardous materials, soil and groundwater management, construction dewatering, green construction policy, and sustainability reporting
- Work with Project Managers and Principals in developing creative environmental project strategies and providing strong client representation and advocacy to regulatory agencies