Experience and Skills:
Candidates should hold a BA/BS degree or higher in environmental science, urban planning or a related discipline. The successful candidate will possess 1-3 years of experience in environmental impact assessment, land use planning, land development/entitlements, and/or urban design. Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills are also required. Experience with preparing CEQA and/or NEPA documents is required.
Rincon Consultants is a professional platform!
Employees leverage our collective knowledge and experience to provide exemplary client service, influence environmentally-conscious outcomes, and accelerate their careers. 27% of our employees were promoted in 2017.
Total Rewards Package* Includes:
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, long-term disability, accidental death & dismemberment, and life)
- HMO, PPO, HDHP, Health Savings Account options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Dependent Care
- Vacation and Sick Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Pay for a Day
- Legal Shield, Identity Protection
- Professional Development
- 2x/Year Employee Bonus Opportunities
- Patagonia Merchandise Partnership
- And much, much more!
*All programs subject to review and change