Rincon Consultants, Inc. is a highly qualified professional consulting firm comprised of environmental scientists, geologists, biologists, planners, environmental engineers, wetland scientists, GIS professionals, archaeologists and architectural historians, LEED accredited professionals, sustainability experts, and visual information specialists. We provide a wide range of services in environmental impact assessment, urban planning, soil and groundwater assessment & remediation, and biological and cultural resources, focusing on California's unique and challenging regulatory and policy environment.
Recognized as a Zweig Group nationally rated 'Best Places to Work' in 2015 and 2017, we invest in our employees through competitive salaries, benefits and incentive programs designed to further the professional development of each employee in line with the firm's business goals and needs.
Rincon Consultants has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator located in our Los Angeles, Oakland, or Sacramento office.
The marketing staff are an integral part of the success Rincon has experienced in the last 20+ years. The successful candidate will be a team with other marketing coordinators and will work with business development leadership and leaders in the firm to establish proposal and interview strategies and assist in the pursuit of new business/clients. Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinate proposals, statements of qualifications, and letters of interest.
- Create and update cut sheets, presentations and related marketing materials using existing design templates and brand standards.
- Assist in maintaining and tracking opportunities.
- Assist in conducting market and client research.
- Compose letters, resumes, project descriptions, and boilerplate information.
- Manage the production to packaging efforts on all proposals.
- Collaborate with project managers located in multiple offices to prepare submittals.
- Coordinate special projects/events, as needed.