Rincon Consultants, Inc. is a highly qualified professional consulting firm comprised of environmental scientists, geologists, biologists, planners, environmental engineers, wetland scientists, GIS professionals, archaeologists and architectural historians, LEED accredited professionals, sustainability experts, and visual information specialists. We provide a wide range of services in environmental impact assessment, urban planning, soil and groundwater assessment & remediation, and biological and cultural resources, focusing on California's unique and challenging regulatory and policy environment.
Recognized as a Zweig Group nationally rated 'Best Places to Work' in 2015 and 2017, we invest in our employees through competitive salaries, benefits and incentive programs designed to further the professional development of each employee in line with the firm's business goals and needs.
We are seeking a dynamic, self-driven, and detail-oriented professional for a Web Developer opening to join our team on a full, part-time, or as needed basis responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of custom websites, portals, and web applications.
The Web Developer performs work in a variety of capacities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling custom websites, portals, and web applications
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities