Rincon Consultants is a leader in providing quality environmental consulting services throughout California. Recognized as a Zweig Group nationally-ranked 'Best Places to Work,’ we partner with clients in sectors such as transportation, energy and infrastructure, oil and gas, water, commercial and private development and government. Our 250+ associates in 14 offices located in northern, central, and southern CA are dedicated professionals who combine their passion with our purpose.
We are seeking a dynamic, self-driven, and detail-oriented professional for a Web Developer opening to join our team on a full, part-time, or as needed basis responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of custom websites, portals, and web applications.
The Web Developer performs work in a variety of capacities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling custom websites, portals, and web applications
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities