Rincon Consultants, Inc. is a highly qualified professional consulting firm comprised of environmental scientists, geologists, biologists, planners, environmental engineers, wetland scientists, GIS professionals, archaeologists and architectural historians, LEED accredited professionals, sustainability experts, and visual information specialists. We provide a wide range of services in environmental impact assessment, urban planning, soil and groundwater assessment & remediation, and biological and cultural resources, focusing on California's unique and challenging regulatory and policy environment.
Recognized as a Zweig Group nationally rated 'Best Places to Work' in 2015 and 2017, we invest in our employees through competitive salaries, benefits and incentive programs designed to further the professional development of each employee in line with the firm's business goals and needs.
We are seeking a dynamic, self-driven, and detail-oriented professional for a Database Developer opening to join our team on a full, part-time, or as needed basis to ensure our database systems run effectively and securely.
The Database Developer performs work in a variety of capacities:
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Develop technical and training manuals
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols