Rincon Consultants, Inc. is a highly qualified professional consulting firm comprised of environmental scientists, geologists, biologists, planners, environmental engineers, wetland scientists, GIS professionals, archaeologists and architectural historians, LEED accredited professionals, sustainability experts, and visual information specialists. We provide a wide range of services in environmental impact assessment, urban planning, soil and groundwater assessment & remediation, and biological and cultural resources, focusing on California's unique and challenging regulatory and policy environment.
Recognized as a Zweig Group nationally rated 'Best Places to Work' in 2015 and 2017, we invest in our employees through competitive salaries, benefits and incentive programs designed to further the professional development of each employee in line with the firm's business goals and needs.
We are seeking dynamic, self-motivated, creative, and detail-oriented Contract Planning professionals interested in joining our Environmental Planning and Sustainability team. Our Contact Planners currently provide current and long-range planning services for government and private industries throughout California. We are specifically looking to fill contract planning positions immediately in our Carlsbad, San Diego and Riverside offices.
The Contract Planner will:
Provide contract planning services for government agencies and/or for private individuals or corporations, with emphasis on providing temporary current and/or long range planning services, assist private clients with entitlement permitting within select municipalities, and provide assistance preparing high quality CEQA/NEPA documents
- Prepare environmental assessments, technical studies, and land use planning documents for government clients or private individuals or corporations
- Review civil and architectural plan sets for compliance with city/county requirements
- Conduct field work necessary to complete high quality technical studies, CEQA/NEPA documents, project proposals, and general land planning studies for specific projects as assigned
- Attend and present project information at meetings and public hearings as part of contract planning and/or CEQA/NEPA services as required to serve existing and potential projects
- Coordinate and consult with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies
- Assist in company outreach/marketing and business development efforts in the southern California region
- Perform all other duties as assigned by your supervisor(s)