Experience and Skills:
Qualified candidates should hold a BA/BS degree or higher in environmental science, urban planning or a related discipline, with between 3 and 10+ years of experience in municipal planning, environmental impact assessment, land development/entitlements, and/or urban design. Strong development plan review, communication, critical thinking, writing, presentation skills, and an understanding of land use policy and zoning regulations are required. Experience with preparing CEQA documents is also required. AICP certification, is preferred.
Rincon Consultants is a professional platform!
Employees leverage our collective knowledge and experience to provide exemplary client service, influence environmentally-conscious outcomes, and accelerate their careers. 27% of our employees were promoted in 2017.
Total Rewards Package* Includes:
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, long-term disability, accidental death & dismemberment, and life)
- HMO, PPO, HDHP, Health Savings Account options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Dependent Care
- Vacation and Sick Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Pay for a Day
- Legal Shield, Identity Protection
- Professional Development
- 2x/Year Employee Bonus Opportunities
- Patagonia Merchandise Partnership
- And much, much more!
*All programs subject to review and change