Rincon Consultants is a leader in providing quality environmental consulting services throughout California. Recognized as a Zweig Group nationally-ranked 'Best Places to Work,’ we partner with clients in sectors such as transportation, energy and infrastructure, oil and gas, water, commercial and private development and government. Our 250+ associates in 14 offices located in northern, central, and southern CA are dedicated professionals who combine their passion with our purpose.
Rincon is growing, and we have an immediate opening and excellent professional growth opportunity for a highly experienced full-time Senior Environmental Engineer, Geologist, or Hydrogeologist in our Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, or Carlsbad office. As a successful candidate you would be responsible for leading Rincon’s Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) practice within our Southern California offices As a part of Rincon’s senior leadership team you will be responsible for growing and further developing Rincon’s ESA technical staff and heightening our firm’s visibility with key business sectors and client organizations in the environmental services marketplace throughout our northern California geography. In this role you will additionally be managing environmental investigation and remediation projects, as well as infrastructure development and stormwater compliance projects. Through the focused and effective leadership of multi-disciplined project teams you will be responsible for ensuring work products that meet client expectations and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and expand the ESA practice throughout our Southern California geography
- Grow, mentor and lead ESA division staff in their technical and career development
- Oversee staff in the execution of soil and groundwater assessment and remediation programs for a variety of business sectors
- Oversee preparation of Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Oversee stormwater compliance programs for large infrastructure projects and industrial sites
- Design, evaluate, and implement site remediation strategies
- Ensure production of high quality technical reports and proposals with a focus on accuracy, clarity and QA/QC
- Oversee and manage projects with local, State, or Federal agency oversight from concept to completion
- Build, maintain and expand strong relationships with clients, regulating agencies, and municipalities
- Conduct business development and marketing efforts to strategically support and grow the ESA practice
- Prepare and manage budgets and schedules to meet the clients goals and expectations
- Coordinate closely with other senior company practitioners throughout California to ensure consistency in staff management and advancement, work implementation, marketing and client development, and consistency with company business goals and needs