Rincon Consultants, Inc.is a highly qualified professional consulting firm comprised of environmental scientists, geologists, biologists, planners, soil scientists, wetland scientists, GIS professionals, architectural historians, LEED accredited professionals, and visual information specialists. We provide a wide range of services in environmental impact assessment, urban planning, soil and groundwater assessment & remediation, and biological & cultural resources, focusing on California's unique and challenging regulatory and policy environment.
Recognized as a 'Best Places to Work' in 2015 and 2017, we invest in our employees through competitive salaries, benefits and incentive programs designed to further the professional development of each employee in line with the firm's business goals and needs.
We have an immediate opening and excellent professional growth opportunity for an Environmental Planner/Project Manager to join our team ideally in our Monterey or Santa Cruz offices. (Other locations may be considered.)
As an Environmental Planner/Project Manager you will be engaged in the following professional activities:
- Manage and review CEQA and NEPA environmental documents
- Conduct field work necessary to complete planning technical studies, environmental documents, and policy documents for specific projects as assigned
- Travel to client meetings, project sites, and other Rincon offices when required; in particular, travel to the Monterey office as needed for support of Rincon projects in that region
- Manage and complete assignments within parameters of job timeframes and budget
- Attend meetings and hearings pertaining to existing and potential projects
- Coordinate and consult with federal, state and local regulatory agencies on scope and impact of projects
- Lead and assist in company outreach/marketing and business development efforts
- Assist in staff mentoring and development
- Perform all other professional duties as assigned by your supervisor(s)