Experience and Skills:
Qualified candidates ideally will have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in at least 3 of the following areas:
- Biological resource assessments (CEQA/NEPA)
- Botanical surveys
- Wildlife species surveys
- Wetland delineations & jurisdictional determinations
- Regulatory permitting
- Regulatory compliance oversight and monitoring
- Restoration, habitat management, mitigation monitoring
- Utility / energy projects
Minimum Education and Work Experience Requirements
- BS in Biology or equivalent and at least 5+ years of relevant consulting experience
- MS in Biology or equivalent from an accredited university or college and 5 years of relevant consulting experience
- PhD in Biology or equivalent and 3.5 years of relevant experience
The qualified candidate should demonstrate a minimum of 5+ years of progressive and successful experience in the above three areas (Project Management, Technical Work and Business Development). Additionally, the qualified candidate should demonstrate their past / current successes of supervising employees, being solution-orientated, and fostering positive relationships with staff, clients, agencies and sub-consultants.
Rincon Consultants is a professional platform!
Employees leverage our collective knowledge and experience to provide exemplary client service, influence environmentally-conscious outcomes, and accelerate their careers. 27% of our employees were promoted in 2017.
Total Rewards Package* Includes:
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, long-term disability, accidental death & dismemberment, and life)
- HMO, PPO, HDHP, Health Savings Account options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Dependent Care
- Vacation and Sick Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Pay for a Day
- Legal Shield, Identity Protection
- Professional Development
- 2x/Year Employee Bonus Opportunities
- Patagonia Merchandise Partnership
- And much, much more!
*All programs subject to review and change