Rincon Consultants is a leader in providing quality environmental consulting services throughout California. Recognized as a Zweig Group nationally-ranked 'Best Places to Work,’ we partner with clients in sectors such as transportation, energy and infrastructure, oil and gas, water, commercial and private development and government. Our 250+ associates in 14 offices located in northern, central, and southern CA are dedicated professionals who combine their passion with our purpose.
We have an immediate opening for a Billing Analyst in our Ventura, CA office. Our billing team consists of fast paced, billing experts who are able to manage multiple priorities while providing amazing internal and external customer service. They are able to adapt to the nuances of our clients’ needs while promoting a positive and professional atmosphere.
- Responsible for project accounting/budget organization and set-up within our Deltek-Ajera ERP system
- Prepares regularly scheduled client invoices under the direction of Project Managers and Accounting Supervision
- Tracks and reports project budget versus actuals performance
- Understands general knowledge of project cost accounting and Work-in-Process
- Addresses project specific client and internal billing matters
- Receipt and entry of project subcontractor and other-direct-cost invoices
- Ensure client approval of invoices and timely payment
- Compiles, stores and retrieves data
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure billing accuracy
- Performs various other accounting and administrative duties as required