Rincon Consultants is a leader in providing quality environmental consulting services throughout California. Recognized as a Zweig Group nationally-ranked 'Best Places to Work,’ we partner with clients in sectors such as transportation, energy and infrastructure, oil and gas, water, commercial and private development and government. Our 250+ associates in 14 offices located in northern, central, and southern California are dedicated professionals who combine their passion with our purpose.
We have an immediate opening for a CARB Accredited Lead Greenhouse Gas Verifier in our Ventura, Los Angeles, Oakland, or Sacramento offices.
- Participation in facility GHG verifications as the LEAD verifier
- Facility compliance audits and data collection
- Interviews of facility staff
- Review of facility equipment and data systems
- Developing verification reports and sampling and verification plans
- Working closely with project managers and clients on GHG projects
- Balancing the workload of many projects running simultaneously
- Leading/overseeing a team of verification staff
OTHER responsibilities (may include):
- Prepare GHG reports, emissions inventories, or develop GHG mitigation/reduction measures
- Analyze climate change impacts on local or regional scale