Experience and Skills:
Qualified candidates ideally will have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in at least 3 of the following areas:
- Biological resource assessments (CEQA/NEPA)
- Botanical surveys
- Wildlife species surveys
- Wetland delineations & jurisdictional determinations
- Regulatory permitting
- Regulatory compliance oversight and monitoring
- Restoration, habitat management, mitigation monitoring
- Utility / energy projects
Minimum Education and Work Experience Requirements
- BS in Biology or equivalent and at least 5+ years of relevant consulting experience
- MS in Biology or equivalent from an accredited university or college and 5 years of relevant consulting experience
- PhD in Biology or equivalent and 3.5 years of relevant experience
The qualified candidate should demonstrate a minimum of 5+ years of progressive and successful experience in the above three areas (Project Management, Technical Work and Business Development). Additionally, the qualified candidate should demonstrate their past / current successes of supervising employees, being solution-orientated, and fostering positive relationships with staff, clients, agencies and sub-consultants.
Rincon Consultants is a professional platform!
Employees leverage our collective knowledge and experience to provide exemplary client service, influence environmentally-conscious outcomes, and accelerate their careers. 27% of our employees were promoted in 2017.
Total Rewards Package* Includes:
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, long-term disability, accidental death & dismemberment, and life)
- HMO, PPO, HDHP, Health Savings Account options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Dependent Care
- Vacation and Sick Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Pay for a Day
- Legal Shield, Identity Protection
- Professional Development
- 2x/Year Employee Bonus Opportunities
- Patagonia Merchandise Partnership
- And much, much more!
*All programs subject to review and change
Rincon Consultants does not accept unsolicited applicant/candidate resumes from search firm recruiters and/or temporary agencies that do not have a signed contract and specified work order with Rincon Consultants. Further, such resumes received will be deemed the sole property of Rincon Consultants and no fees will be paid in the event Rincon Consultants subsequently hires such individual. Rincon Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.