Experience and Skills:
- Must have an environmental compliance background with of 3-5 years of experience
- Specific experience with Endangered Species Act and Clean Water Act permits required
- BS/BA Degree in applicable field
- Advanced Degree (Masters/PhD) preferred
- Experience in a private environmental consulting firm preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead a large multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent organization, schedule and budget management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
Rincon Consultants is a professional platform!
Employees leverage our collective knowledge and experience to provide exemplary client service, influence environmentally-conscious outcomes, and accelerate their careers. 27% of our employees were promoted in 2017.
Total Rewards Package* Includes:
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, long-term disability, accidental death & dismemberment, and life)
- HMO, PPO, HDHP, Health Savings Account options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Dependent Care
- Vacation and Sick Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Pay for a Day
- Legal Shield, Identity Protection
- Professional Development
- 2x/Year Employee Bonus Opportunities
- Patagonia Merchandise Partnership
- And much, much more!
*All programs subject to review and change
Rincon Consultants does not accept unsolicited applicant/candidate resumes from search firm recruiters and/or temporary agencies that do not have a signed contract and specified work order with Rincon Consultants. Further, such resumes received will be deemed the sole property of Rincon Consultants and no fees will be paid in the event Rincon Consultants subsequently hires such individual. Rincon Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.