Rincon Consultants is a leader in providing quality environmental consulting services throughout California. Recognized as a Zweig Group nationally-ranked 'Best Places to Work,’ we partner with clients in sectors such as transportation, energy and infrastructure, oil and gas, water, commercial and private development and government. Our 250+ associates in 13 offices located in northern, central, and southern CA are dedicated professionals who combine their passion with our purpose.
Rincon Consultants has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator located in our Los Angeles office.
The marketing staff are an integral part of the success Rincon has experienced in the last 20+ years. The successful candidate will be a team with other marketing coordinators and will work with business development leadership and leaders in the firm to establish proposal and interview strategies and assist in the pursuit of new business/clients. Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinate proposals, statements of qualifications, and letters of interest.
- Create and update cut sheets, presentations and related marketing materials using existing design templates and brand standards.
- Assist in maintaining and tracking opportunities.
- Assist in conducting market and client research.
- Compose letters, resumes, project descriptions, and boilerplate information.
- Manage the production to packaging efforts on all proposals.
- Collaborate with project managers located in multiple offices to prepare submittals.
- Coordinate special projects/events, as needed.