Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, English, related degree, or equivalent education and experience.
- Two or more years of industry experience as marketing coordinator in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC) industry.
- Must have strong communication, writing and organizational skills.
- Must be experienced with MS Word, InDesign, Excel, PowerPoint and Illustrator
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently
- Positive attitude/support
- Team player
Total Rewards Package* Includes:
Rincon Consultants does not accept unsolicited applicant/candidate resumes from search firm recruiters and/or temporary agencies that do not have a signed contract and specified work order with Rincon Consultants. Further, such resumes received will be deemed the sole property of Rincon Consultants and no fees will be paid in the event Rincon Consultants subsequently hires such individual. Rincon Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.