Rincon Consultants is a leader in providing quality
environmental consulting services throughout California. Recognized as
a Zweig Group nationally-ranked 'Best Places to Work,’ we partner with
clients in sectors such as transportation, energy and infrastructure,
oil and gas, water, commercial and private development and government.
Our 275+ associates in 12 offices located in northern, central, and
southern CA are dedicated professionals who combine their passion with
Rincon Consultants has an exciting opportunity for a
Marketing/Proposal Coordinator based out of our
Sacramento, CA office (other Rincon offices may be considered).
The marketing staff are an integral part of the success Rincon has
experienced in the last 25+ years. The successful candidate will be a
team with other marketing coordinators and will work with business
development leadership and leaders in the firm to establish proposal
and interview strategies and assist in the pursuit of new
business/clients. Primary responsibilities include:
• Coordinate proposals, statements of qualifications, and letters of
• Create and update cut sheets, presentations and
related marketing materials using existing design templates and brand
• Assist in maintaining and tracking
• Assist in conducting market and client
• Compose letters, resumes, project descriptions, and
• Manage the production to packaging
efforts on all proposals.
• Collaborate with project managers
located in multiple offices to prepare submittals.
special projects/events, as needed.
• Other tasks as needed